Interested ? Call us or email us, see the top of this page for info !
As of 2017, most web browsers will now warn visitors if a web site is not "secure". This means that an SSL certificate that ensures both ownership and security is not available. This can have a severe, negative impact on your website, both in rankings on search engines and concerns or fears for visitors that they may not be seeing a legitimate website.
Why should you update your existing website to have an SSL (secure) Certificate:
1. Protect Your Customers Viewing Privacy
2. Search Engine Ranking (SEO) Improvement
3. Protect Your Business or Brand
4. ALL Browsers set to mark HTTP as Insecure
7. Protect Your Revenue or Potential Sales
9. iOS 9+/Android 5+ Tablet/Phone Compatibility